Saturday, September 26, 2009

maneater.

There are good days and bad days, but the sun shines a little brighter than I ever thought it would.

I sit at the table and have my coffee, check my email, taking in the morning sunlight, while Alex practices somersaults and Mya struggles to get both legs into one leg-hole of AJ's Cookie Monster underwear.

Who am I to question where this life will lead me? Time to sit back and enjoy the ride.

I have a date tomorrow...Feels like number 347 since being single. There is a fair chance I will pick him apart (or tear him up, as I hear I'm known for) like I have picked the rest of them apart, but I will doll up and go eagerly regardless. One day I will get there and I will know he's different...

And until then, I will enjoy every Cream of Wheat-filled, can't-wait-till-bedtime, giggle-over-nothing-and-everything day with my babies.

No comments: